This course discusses various methods of project scheduling. Emphasis is placed on critical path method techniques and strategies.
1. Project Management Basics
4. Durations, Start and Finish Dates
5. Floats and Lags
6. Analyzing and Reporting
7. Linear Schedules
8. Forecasting and Balancing Resources
9. Cost Schedule Control and System Criteria
11. Other Scheduling Techniques
12. CPM Scheduling and Managing Projects using MS Project
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!