This course discusses the processes and the techniques of project management for construction so that you can complete projects in a time and cost effective way.
1. The Owners' Perspective
2. Organizing for Project Management
3. The Design and Construction Process
4. Labor, Material and Equipment Utilization
5. Cost Estimation
6. Economic Evaluation of Facility Investments
7. Financing of Constructed Facilities
8. Construction Pricing and Contracting
9. Construction Planning
11. Advanced Scheduling Techniques
12. Cost Control, Monitoring and Accounting
13. Quality Control and Safety During Construction
14. Organization and Use of Project Information
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!