Website Christner Contracting, Inc
A Carpentry Apprentice is responsible for the full range of rough and finished skilled carpentry work. The work must be completed in conformance with specifications, requirements and compliance with applicable building and safety codes, regulations, and rules. Carpentry helpers perform all job related assignments as assigned by Superintendents or Project managers and works directly with a Job Foreman.
- Responsible for being timely and adhering to the CCI Group Attendance Policy.
- Observes the safety regulations, as illustrated in the CCI Group Safety Manual, for themselves and others.
- Promptly reports to the Foreman if encountering obstacles during the construction process.
- Must use companies hand tools and devises and report any operation problems directly to their Foreman or Warehouse Manager.
- Keeps workplace clean for a safe and efficient work environment.
- Works well with others in a team environment showing respect to co-workers with a positive attitude.
- Is respectful and accommodating to customers.
- Works according to the blueprint designs and installs building parts in designated places.
- Assisting with all aspects of the project, such as but not limited to, constructing, erecting and repairing structures made of many types of materials.
Learn more about CCI here: https://www.christnercontracting.com/