Entry Level Service Technician Apprentice
Website Bobcat of Omaha
Bobcat of Omaha and its related locations are currently seeking motivated candidates to enroll in our Service Technician Apprenticeship Program. No experience is required. All training will be provided by Bobcat of Omaha via paid on-the-job training and supplementary online courses.
Starting wage is $17.50/ hour and will increase by $1hr for every six competencies the apprentice completes as part of the on-the-job training. The program ending wage is $23.50 and goes up from there based on performance.
- Provide technical service to prep and repair Bobcat construction and ground maintenance equipment.
- Read work orders, observe, and listen to equipment in operation to determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Maintain your assigned workspace in an organized, safe, and clean manner.
- Adhere to the manufacturer’s policy and procedures.
- Any other duties as outlined by the Service Supervisor and or management of the company.
- Being at least a Junior or Senior in High School is required.
- Strong willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic required
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Heavy equipment or agricultural experience is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate construction equipment.
- Occasionally lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling 50-100 pounds and/or frequently lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling 20-50 pounds and/or continuous lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling 10-20 pounds
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, grasp or pull and lift objects. Occasionally required to sit, climb, and balance, kneel, stoop, crouch, and crawl
- Consistently exposed to outside weather conditions, fumes, and loud noise.