Service Technician Apprentice
Town & Country Implement
Employees are our Top Priority
As a Service Technician Apprentice, you will assist a senior-level technician in the following duties until you can perform them independently.
- Performing machinery diagnostics, service repair and maintenance work on agricultural
farm equipment, with a high level of quality and efficiency.
- Continued training: Maintain up-to-date technical, mechanical, and product knowledge that
is needed to perform your work.
- Completing repair orders: accurate, detailed and timely documentation on all reports related
to work assignments.
- Working as part of a team: respecting co-workers and displaying personal integrity.
This position is for you if:
You have strong mechanical and technical experience with knowledge of agricultural
You are customer-focused and an independent problem-solver who loves a fast-paced role.
You can use computer programs as needed to complete your work.
You enjoy learning more about this line of work.
- Continual Paid Training & Certifications
- Tool Allowance
- BONUS based on performance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance with HSA Plan
- Prescription Coverage
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with Percentage Match
- Provided Uniforms
- Jean Allowance
- Closed on Sundays
- Company Outings